Sunday, July 19, 2015

July Tim Tag


Just a quick post so I can get my tag in for Tim's tag of the month.  You can see Tim's original tag here.  Of course, Tim did a 4th of July theme, but I like to just do the techniques with a neutral theme, not holiday.  My new sewing machine was acting up on me.  Think I need some thicker thread.

  Since today was my birthday, I kind of guilted Kelly into making one with me.  Her tag is below, and I absolutely LOVE it!


I love her colors, her stamps, everything.  I think she did a beautiful job!

1 comment:

Virginia L. said...

Hi Stephanie, your tag is absolutely GORGEOUS!! I love the pretty colors that you used. The composition is lovely! Thanks for stopping by my blog and asked about the wavy word. To stamp the curvy sentiment, all you do is just curve the sentiment ( the backside) on the acrylic block and stamp away...! I am so glad that my card inspired you!