Thursday, August 14, 2008

I'm on Baby!

Yayyyyy! I have a blog! I'm sitting here with my Stampin' Up! sisters, and we're all creating blogs together. OK, so, I live in Washington Township, NJ in Bergen County, and I teach rubber stamping and scrapbooking here in my home. I'm married to a wonderful, generous guy named Rick, and we have two great kids, Brendan, 17, and Kelly, 16. I also work at Michaels Arts & Crafts in Paramus, so I'm right on top of all the latest trends!


So, let me tell you about our Stampin' Up! convention! It was the 20th anniversary, and I went with my SU sisters (Patti, Traci & Kelly), and 3 of us were celebrating our 5th anniversaries and we got to walk across the stage! I've been waiting to do that since my first convention in Las Vegas back in 2003! I could go on here all night, but I'm gonna stop here and continue this in the morning when I can include photos. Til then!

No comments: