Wednesday, October 29, 2008

New rubber stamping video

I just love Stampin' Up! They've really been taking good care of us demonstrators! I was checking out my downline's SU website today, and I saw that she had a great video on her site. I checked out my site, and I've got it too! Oh! I'm so excited! I had met a really nice gal this past Saturday while I was working the Scrapbook Discovery Day at Michaels in Paramus. She was telling me that she watches the video techniques on U-Tube all the time, and suggested that I should start posting some because it would really draw some new customers to my website & blog. I've been seriously considering doing this, but I have to still get a few more projects done and out of the way first. Now, I don't have to rush to get the first one done, because SU did one for me! Check it out ... just click on my website link to the right. And, while you're on my SU website, check out my calendar of events. I just updated it, tweaked a few class descriptions, and added a couple of great holiday classes to make inexpensive and easy gift projects. I'll get photos of these class projects on here in my next post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I blog oftеn аnd Ӏ genuіnelу thanκ уou for youг сontent.

Τhe artіcle haѕ really pеаκed my inteгest.
Ӏ'm going to bookmark your website and keep checking for new information about once a week. I opted in for your RSS feed as well.
My blog post Terry Sawyer