Monday, January 5, 2009

Dreams Du Jour Samples

OK, so I'm trying again. From here, it doesn't look like the photo is showing up, so I'm going to continue, and hope for the best.


This first cards was made by Michelle VanWiggeren ... I just love the colors she used. Believe it or not, she made the background using a brayer ... I never would've guessed. She also used Dazzling Diamonds, but it's very hard to tell in the photo. I'll just have to re-create it for you.


This card was made by Faith Celeste ... it's a very simple card, easy enough for anyone to make. I think I'm gonna try it using textured papers for my backgrounds.




Deborah Southard created this card. Not only is it stunning, but I wanted you to see what she did behind the stamped image ... can you see it? It looks like she used the Scallop Circle Punch on 2 different colors of cs and layered them. Clever.




This card was created by Kathleen Hilden. It's a striking card with all the colors, but it's really quite simple, quick & easy if you look at it ... the whole card is made with only Basic Black ink. Love this one.





And, finally, this card was created by Pamela Findlay. I love how she coordinated some of our Designer Series paper with the flower in the stamp. And, you know I love mosaics ... can't wait to play with this idea.




So, these are just a couple of the cards that made me 'HAVE TO HAVE THIS SET' ... you know that feeling.

No comments: