Sunday, December 6, 2009

Tim's 12 Tags of Christmas

As many of you know, I'm a BIG Ranger fan ... and I don't mean the hockey team! If I could work for Ranger Ink, I'd have serious conflicts about which company to represent because I love them both so much!

Not only do I love the products, but the designers are my favorites, and the man, well, you know my 2nd love to my dear Rick is ... Mr. Tim Holtz! Anyway, this is his 3rd year making his 12 Tags of Christmas on his blog, and I wanted to share them with you. Every year I drool over them, and this year I'm actually going for the challenge!

Today is Day 6, and I'm waaaay behind, but I'm going to get started, and hopefully, get at least the first 3 days of tags done. My camera is lost, and I've been feeling helpless without it, but my wonderful hubby bought me a new, bigger & badder one last night as an early Christmas gift! Whoo Hoo Rick! He spoils me soooo much!

So, I'm going to start posting my tags here, both Tim's and mine, and I'm also posting the link to Tim's Blog, so you can see what an awesome instructor he is, and a huge inspiration to me.

I'm off to get inky!

No comments: