Monday, January 11, 2010

I'm home

Just got back last night from a wonderful week in WARM Phoenix. Stampin' Up! held their Leadership convention and a Regional there, and not only did I finally qualify to go, but it was the perfect location ... warm weather and half my relatives live in Arizona! I went for a whole week and had a wonderful time visiting relatives in haven't seen in years (and I mean years ... some I haven't seen in about 30!). I finally got to meet my beautifully sweet great-niece Kaydence (wanted to put that one in my suitcase!), and got caught up with my big sis Karen. She was just the best hostess all week too! I can't believe how many relatives she contacted to come and visit me while I was in town! She's just the best!

Well, right now I've spent half the day trying to just catch up on emails ... guess I should get in the shower! Anyway, I'll post photos from Leadership and family soon as I get caught up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, I wish I would have known you were going....three of my sideline were there, and I would have loved to have you meet them.
You must keep me informed of your schedule! LOL!
Eileen