Thursday, October 18, 2012

Stamped Bracelet

 
I've got a new project class coming up where we'll be creating this beautiful bracelet using stamps and shrink plastic!  Leaves not your thing?  Use a different stamp set!  Want flowers?  Got some favorite stamps?  Bring 'em!  And, choose your own colors!  I'll show you how to srink the plastic to create these beautiful curved pieces.  All supplies included, but if you have your own jewelry tools, please bring them.  The class will be held on Wed. Nov. 28th at 7:30pm at Mrs. Rodgers Neighborhood.  Contact me at stefrick@optonline.net if you'd like to join us.



1 comment:

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Holy cow! I never would have thought this was string plastic!!! Totally cool! Wish I lived closer...I'd go!!! Hope you have a fab turnout!!!