Sunday, January 26, 2014

January 2014!!!


 2014 is off to a great start!  What fun creating this tag!  I do miss creating with my friend Grace, and all my students, but it's been a nice break.  Soon tho.

My son's girlfriend, Tanya, was staying with us for the week between Christmas & New Year's, and we had a blast crafting together!

You can view Tim's original tag in all it's glory here, with complete instructions & photos to teach you all the techniques.  I used the Tick-Tock die to create my clock.


After rubbing on the numbers, I sanded them to make them look grungy.  Great idea Tim!  I also wanted something to hang from my linen ribbon at the top, so I put my "S" in a type charm.


After picking my words from the craft colored Chit Chat collection, I cut little banner ends into one end of each, and lightly added Black Soot Distress around the edges.  I adhered them to the edge of the clock (which was popped up on my tag), and added double foam under the banner ends so they're now level with the clock edge.


I stamped the tag and saying from the Odds and Ends CMS100 set, cut it out and distressed the edges with my nail, and then Black Soot Distress ink.


Finally, I added lots of fun stuff inside my clock!  This tag was right up my alley ... thoroughly enjoyed creating it.







No comments: