Friday, November 14, 2014

Bloglovin' link and new classes!

I'm now on Bloglovin'!  You can follow my blog with Bloglovin' and get all my latest posts sent right to your inbox!  You can view most of your favorite blogs with Bloglovin' ... give it a try!

NEW CLASSES!

Since I began working as a Crossing Guard last year, I slowly stopped teaching my classes.  I haven't just been laying around between my shifts ... I've been taking lots of classes and exploring my own creative projects and techniques.  I've been doing the usual, scrapbooking, rubber stamping, mixed media, but I've also been learning art w/acrylics, watercolors, working with wire & metal, enameling, and so much more!  I've been having a blast, but I've also been exploding with ideas to share with all of you!  Many people have asked me when I'll be starting again, and also what they'd like to learn.  Well, I'm finally ready to get back into teaching again, and here's a rundown of what to expect:

Technique Class:  Create 3 cards while learning new techniques

Scrapbooking:  Create a 2-page layout

Stamp-a-Stack:  Create 12 cards + matching envelopes

Make Your Own Embellishments(New!)  Ever buy new stickers, only to find they never quite match the project you're working on?  Tired of wasting money on embellishments you aren't using?  I'll show you lots of great techniques and new products to create your own custom embellishments!  I've got lots of tricks up my sleeves!  *This class is not project based.

Scrapbook Techniques(New!)  Learn lots of new (& old) tips & techniques to use in your scrapbooking.  I've got lots of tricks up my sleeves!  *This class is not project based.

I'm kicking off my new schedule with one of my brand new classes.  Sign up now for Make Your Own Embellishments, Tuesday, Nov. 25th from 7-9pm.  In this session, we'll be exploring different ways to create your own alphabet stickers, and paper clay embellishments.  ALL supplies are included, and you'll be going home with lots of information and embellishments to get you going, all for only $20!

Contact me at stefrick@verizon.net if you'd like to sign up, and don't forget to sign up to receive my posts on Bloglovin'!

No comments: