Thursday, September 25, 2008

Christmas is coming ... will you be ready?

I can't believe it's the end of September already! At last night's class, my students were asking me 'what's going on with your holiday card-making sessions'? Thanks for the kick in the pants ladies!

For those of you who don't know, every year I offer Holiday Card-Making Sessions, where we all get together and make our cards. We have lots of fun, get our cards done early, and have the whole month of December to stamp great gifts!

Here's how it works: During the month of October I have several day & evening slots available for you to make an appointment for a private 1-hour session with me. You can view them on my calendar on my website at www.stephaniestampsalot.stampinup.net and they're colored Old Olive in the month of October. You can also email me at stefrick@optonline.net to request the file with the card dates and/or class schedule.

When you come over for your appointment, I'll have many samples for you to look through to get ideas & inspiration. You can then either choose to copy one, or I'll help you design your own.
Afterwards, I'll help you place your order and make sure you get everything you need.

During the month of November, and the 1st week of December (for you fellow procrastinators), I'll have several dates scheduled for Holiday Card-Making Sessions (also on my calendar on my website, colored Old Olive in the months of Nov. & Dec.). At each session, we get together and work on our own cards. I'm here to guide you in cutting your paper, mastering any technique you need, or just for the company. I'll have holiday music & light snacks.

The fee for each session is only $5, which reserves your spot, and gets you use of all my non-consummable items, i.e. paper cutters, punches, sissors, etc. I'll have a sign-up sheet for these sessions when you come for your appointment, so don't forget your calendar or datebook!

So, call me today so you can get the slot you need. Remember, Christmas is coming ... will you be ready?

No comments: