Friday, December 12, 2008

End of year classes

Well after tonight's class, there are only 2 more classes next week, and that's it until Jan. 7, 2009! I'm taking a much needed break for two weeks. I plan on cleaning out my stamp room and trying to get some organization around here... oh, and relaxing.

And the new catalog comes out next month! I can't believe it's been 6 months already for this catty! I loved this one, and I haven't spent this much in years! I've seen a sneak peak at the new hostess sets, and you're gonna love 'em! I just ordered a Level 2 set and a Level 3 set, and I can't wait to make some samples. We're gonna have great fun at my new catalog party next month. Speaking of which, guess I better get that on my calendar, huh? I think Saturday, January 31st sounds great!

Well, I'm off to finish preparing for tonight's class. See you soon!

No comments: