Monday, December 8, 2008

Good Evening ... err, morning.

I'm so behind in my postings because I've had some trouble accessing my blog! I thought it was a provider problem, then a McAfee problem, and it turned out to be a router problem. A simple unplugging, then replugging after a minute and wa-laa! I'm back in business! So, now that my vendor fair is over, and I have my life back, I just spent the last 3 hours reading up and watching videos and tutorials on my favorite blogs that I follow, and now, at 12:42am, I'm finally getting to my post.

So, I thought I'd post a photo of the stamp camp that it seems I've been working on forever. I scheduled this class for last month, but I never finished the projects in time, so I never posted the photos in time. I re-scheduled it for Dec. 20th, but because of my computer problems, I'm just posting the photo now, and I missed my own deadline for ordering the supplies, so I guess I'm going to have to cancel again.

Anyone up for this class after Christmas? lol

I can't believe it's already Dec. 8th! The new catalog will be coming out next month, and the retired list will be released in about a week or so. Maybe I should hold a retirement party? I'm definitely going to schedule a new catalog party... I get so excited when the new catty comes out! I always go straight to the accessories! I love to see the new embellishments, ribbons, rub-ons, chipboard, DS papers, oh my goodness, everything back there! Oooops, I think I was just drooling. Only kidding.

No comments: