Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Retired List and ... FREE SHIPPING!

Where do I begin? First, the retired list came out. I didn't do too bad this time... only 13 of my regular sets are retiring (besides ALL my current hostess sets). Oh well, I should be used to this by now. Anyway, go to my website (click the icon on the right) to view the list.

But, to make the list less painful for me, and even better for you ... they are offering 10% off pricing for items on the retired list between Dec. 9-23, 2008. And, if that's not enough ... FREE SHIPPING too! During that same time frame, you can receive free shipping on all orders over $70!

And, while you're on my website checking out the great promotions (don't forget the Sampler promotion--spend $20, get 20% off any set from the Fall-Winter Sampler catalog, and the Country Living Holiday Collection), under Holiday Extravaganza, you can download a great gift giving guide.

It's so easy to order too, you can do it yourself while on my website ... just click the 'shop now' button at the top of the home page (below my personal information).

Of course, I'm still here if you have any questions, or if you'd prefer to go through me. So, don't wait ... the 10% off the retired list and free shipping only last until Dec. 23rd, and the Fall-Winter Sampler promotion is over on Jan. 18th.

No comments: